Sloan Shirts, the brand that brought us so many wonderful Jimmer shirts, is holding a t-shirt design contest for their next shirt. Here's how it works.
Design a new original Jimmer Fredette T-shirt:
1. Don’t Use Jimmer’s full name (i.e. Jimmer Fredette)
2. Don’t Use any photographic images of Jimmer (illustrations are okay).
3. Don’t use the names Brigham Young, NBA, or Sacramento Kings in your design.
4. Get creative. Be original. We will pick the winner based off these two standards.
5. Designs must be submitted in .psd or .png format. Send them to email@example.com by August 13th at midnight. The three finalists will be announced on facebook by August 14th. We will then open it up to the public for voting and the winner will be decided by midnight on August 20th.
Winner gets $100 in cash, their shirt featured in our Sloan Shirts shop, and %40 commission each time we sell one of your shirts.
Check it out here.