The BYU fan blues have even penetrated its way into CougarCast.
I was going to write lyrics to Muddy Waters "Manish Boy" with my feelings about the BYU football season to feel better, but I couldn't even work up the emotion within. Apathy is starting to set in. That's not good.
In this episode, Keith goes it alone and discusses:
- How much effort is being shown on the field? (2:15)
- If Nick Howell's job is on the line, he should get to call the plays. (3:05)
- Surprisingly, another BYU football team was on a similar story arc over a season. (4:50)
- What have current players said to Keith about the team's mindset after four straight losses? (6:30)
- Who are the Blue Raiders of Middle Tennessee? (8:52)
- BYU is like a bully. What happens if Middle Tennessee gets the first salvo? (10:00)
- Injures as an excuse? (14:43)
- BYU is a mess. (15:45)
- How many points will the BYU offense need to score to beat Middle Tennessee (17:00)
- Game/score prediction (17:45)
- Keith will be grateful for six wins at this point. (18:51)
Looking for more podcasting fun? Of course you are! Check out VTF's Jake Welch and the internet's Zach Bloxham on the "Zone Leaders Podcast"
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Feel free to add yours.
Do you have a reason to hate an opponent, or have a source for what Bronco's fireside talk title will be? Share with us!