BYU is going bowling for the 10th straight year! Tosh and Keith are here to prepare you for the game against the Memphis Tigers.
Topics covered in this podcast include:
- Do bowl games actually matter? Tosh says yes because it builds a P.M.A. Keith doesn't think they mean much at all. (3:00)
- Tosh tangent: Going to games would be better if fans won a prize when the home team wins. (7:45)
- Keith tangent: How does Great Clips keep track of the 100 free haircuts to the fans when a field goal is made? (8:55)
- How did Memphis do this season? (9:25)
- Memphis QB Paxton Lynch (11:00)
- Memphis RB Brandon Hayes (13:20)
- Memphis is very good defensively. (15:30)
- Is it weird to have so much confidence in Christian Stewart? (16:50)
- What do we make of Algernon Brown? (19:45)
- Ten for Tosh (23:15)
- As a BYU fan, do you have any nerves going into the Miami Beach Bowl? (30:35)
- Reason to hate the Memphis Tigers (31:20)
- Bronco's Fireside Talk title (36:15)
- Cities that need repentance power ranking (37:20)
- Keith's game and score predictions (38:45)
- Tosh's game and score predictions (41:30)
- Prediction of who the Miami Beach Bowl honorary coin toss. (43:40)
- Imagine a 30 for 30 about the weird Duane Busby "scandal." (45:00)
Looking for more podcasting fun? Of course you are! Check out VTF's Jake Welch and the internet's Zach Bloxham on the "Zone Leaders Podcast"
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Feel free to add yours.
Do you have a reason to hate an opponent, or have a source for what Bronco's fireside talk title will be? Share with us!