This episode covers:
- Mitchell Juergens excellent play against Virginia (2:40)
- Offensive line pass blocking woes (4:50)
- BYU's defense is doing what a BYU defense has done over the past 10 years (8:00)
- James Taylor joins the show to discuss his article (14:15)
- What does James think BYU's chances of running the table are? (19:20)
- What will it take for BYU to lose a game? (22:50)
- Adding Troy Hinds and Fred Warner to the rotation (28:10)
- BYU Hoops and Kyle Collinsworth amazing recovery (29:50)
- Tyler Haws (30:50)
- The BYU front court is the worrying part of the BYU team this coming season (34:55)
- Can BYU shoot better from 3 this year? (42:20)
- How good with the BYU hoops team defend this year? (47:25)
- Kevin Kennedy joins the show and BYU's women's volleyball team (52:48)
- BYU women's soccer (55:20)
- BYU men's soccer (1:01:20)
- BYU women's hoops (1:03:10)
- BYU's depth at the guard line (1:04:15)
- Alohi Robbins-Hardy and BYU's experience in Spain this summer (1:06:15)
- Which olympic sports team will be the most successful in Kevin's eyes? (1:09:27)
Looking for more podcasting fun? Of course you are! Check out VTF's Jake Welch and the internet's Zach Bloxham on the "Zone Leaders Podcast"
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Feel free to add yours.
Do you have a reason to hate an opponent, or have a source for what Bronco's fireside talk title will be? Share with us!