Tosh and Keith love nothing more than watching a money game between a FBS and FCS opponent. It gets even better when it features their beloved BYU football team against a winless FCS team. Needless to say, last year's contest with Savannah State is what dreams are made of. So, is it possible that this Saturday's matchup with Wagner can surpass last year's money game? We hope so!
In this episode of CougarCast:
- Is Wagner the worst team BYU has ever played in its long history? (1:30)
- BYU fans should appreciate that by-in-large fate has smiled upon the 2015 BYU Football team. (5:30)
- Bronco Mendenhall should be applauded for his in-game adjustments this season. (6:10)
- BYU is showing they have some depth. At least American Conference caliber depth. (7:30)
- Nick Kurtz broke out vs. Cincinnati (9:30)
- Will a tight end catch a pass? (11:30)
- Ten for Tosh! (13:10)
- Would you rather watch 15 minutes of Kiss Cam, a game of 500 with Tanner Mangum throwing footballs at a grouping of Mitch Mathews, Nick Kurtz, Terenn Houk, and Nate Carter, or the actual football game between BYU and Wagner?
- The return of a Detmer!
- Will Chase Fischer score more points in a game than the BYU Football team?
- Will the lowest point total for BYU Basketball be lower than the highest point total for BYU Football?
- If BYU is losing to Wagner in the 4th quarter, will there be a temporary stay of the Word of Wisdom leading to a Rocky IV moment?
- Bronco's Fireside Talk (22:20)
- Ty Detmer's 1990 Heisman Campaign Week 8 (24:55)
- Reason to hate the Wagner Seahawks (26:15)
- Game/Score predictions (28:00)
Need more podcasting goodness? Check out The Zone Leaders with Steve Pierce and Jake Welch. This week they discuss how the BYU Football team has the knack for comebacks.
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Please add yours.
Do you have a reason to hate an opponent, or have a source for what Bronco's fireside talk title will be? Share with us!