The BYU football season is quickly approaching. There is a lot to be excited about. Ty Detmer is back! Taysom, Tanner, Jamaal are back!
In this episode of CougarCast:
- How different everything looks if Taysom Hill or Tanner Mangum is the starting quarterback (1:30)
- Taysom Hill’s passing (4:00)
- The deep collection of workhorse running backs (11:30)
- Can any of the running backs catch out of the backfield? (15:00)
- Wide receivers add some experience in Nick Kurtz and Mitchell Juergens and promising newcomers Jonah Trinnaman and Beau Tanner (17:15)
- How tall Vanilla Ice is (20:10)
- The big worry with the wideouts is that they will be soft. (22:15)
- The journeyman offensive line (23:45)
- The BYU coaches made the O-line much bigger (28:30)
- The multiple seasons long tight end train wreck (29:30)
- Excitement over the “Macho Man” Cody Savage and Solomone Wolfgramm as new tight ends (31:30)
- The importance for BYU in passing for 3,000 yards (35:15)
About the Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Please add yours.
Email the show: CougarCast@gmail.com
Follow @CougarCast on Twitter