The Cougars have had two heart attack games in 2016. Will Saturday’s BYU Cougars football game at LaVell Edwards Stadium against the UCLA Bruins be another heart racing and stopping game? Let’s just say it might be a good idea to have some aspirin handy.
In this episode:
- Since 2000, 237 college football teams forced 6 turnovers — only 18 of them lost. 222 of the 237 scored more than 19 points. (1:20)
- BYU’s offensive struggle (2:00)
- Attributes of defenses that beat Taysom Hill (5:30)
- Opposing offensives have been able to run the foot (7:00)
- Listener email: How does Kai Nacua’s 1st half suspension impact UCLA QB Josh Rosen? (9:40)
- Will there be any “Holy War Hangover?” (12:15)
- Does Josh Rosen scare you with his “ice dance feel?” (14:20)
- UCLA’s game plan will be to run the ball with Soso Jamabo and Nate Starks (if he plays). (16:45)
- UCLA has a lot of talent on defense. DE Takkarist McKinley, DT Eddie Vanderdoes will make life tough on BYU’s O-Line. (19:15)
- Ten for Tosh! (25:10)
- Keith’s predictions (32:25)
- Tosh’s predictions (33:20)
About the Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Please add yours.
Email the show: CougarCast@gmail.com
Follow @CougarCast on Twitter