BYU (2-8) is in Sin City to take on UNLV (4-5) at Sam Boyd Stadium. UNLV is in third place in the West division of the Mountain West behind Fresno State and San Diego State.
Despite their better record and standing, UNLV is just a 4.5 favorite over the Cougs in the Friday night matchup. ESPN’s matchup predictor has the game at about 50/50 odds to win for either team. With Tanner Mangum out for BYU, we’ll see how it goes.
Here’s how you can watch:
- Fri. Nov. 10, 8:30 p.m. MST
- Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada
TV Broadcast Team:
- Adam Amin (play-by-play)
- Dusty Dvoracek (analyst)
- Molly McGrath (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (7:30 p.m. MST on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Post your pre-game, during-game, and post-game comments in the thread below!