BYU will make its first east coast trip this season as they can take on the defending Ivy League champions.
The Princeton Tigers are 0-1 on the season, as they fell in their season opener on the road to Butler.
BYU took down Princeton last year in the season opener in Provo by 9 points, but could have a closer game this time around.
KenPom has Princeton as slight favorites, giving BYU a 45% chance to win on the road.
The game will be harder to find tonight, so we gave you the places that you can either watch or listen to it.
Here is how you can catch tonight’s game:
- Wednesday, November 15 5:00 p.m. MDT
- Jadwin Gymnasium, Princeton, New Jersey
- NBC Sports Philadelphia
- NBC Sports California
- You can stream the game for free if you are in a market that carries NBC Sports California or Philadelphia. Here are the markets that carry those channels:
- NBC Sports CA: California, Western Nevada, parts of Oregon
- NBC Sports Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, South Jersey, Delaware
- Ivy League Sports Network ($10 for day pass); unfortunately, you’ll probably have to pay at this link if you want to watch the game
Feel free to share your thoughts on the game below.