We did it, guys. We almost made it together through this long, depressing season.
If you’ve watched every game this year and are watching tonight’s game, tip of the cap to you. It’s been a hard year.
In a battle of 3-win teams, BYU will look to send its season off with a victory as they travel to the islands to take on old WAC rival Hawaii.
Hawaii is reeling with four straight defeats, including a 38-0 shutout in their last game at the hands of Utah State.
The BYU offense has one of its more favorable matchups of the year, as Hawaii is in the bottom 25 of college football in both yards allowed and points allowed per game.
BYU was only able to put up 17 points on a terrible ECU defense that gives up more than 40 a game, so hopefully Joe Critchlow and company can show some of the same signs of life that they did in the UNLV game.
With bowl eligibility obviously far out of the question, the hope is that players such as Joe Critchlow, Matt Bushman and other young guys on the team get valuable reps to give us some taste of hope heading into the 2018 season.
Here is how you can watch tonight’s game:
- Sat. Nov. 25, 7:00 p.m. MST
- Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Hawaii
- CBS Sports Network
TV Broadcast Team:
- Dave Ryan (play-by-play)
- Aaron Murray (analyst)
- Cassie McKinney (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (6:00 MST on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Post your pre-game, during-game, and post-game comments in the thread below!