BYU Football has traveled to Fresno, CA to take on the 5-3 Fresno State Bulldogs. The Bulldogs are coming off a 26-16 loss to UNLV in their own stadium, but are still a 10.5 point favorite over the Cougs.
Will 2-7 BYU carry any momentum gained after their 41-20 win over SJSU into this week?
- Sat. Nov. 4, 8:45 p.m. MDT
- Bulldog Stadium, Fresno, California
TV Broadcast Team:
- Roy Philpott (play-by-play)
- Tom Ramsey (analyst)
- Countdown to Kickoff (6:30 p.m. MDT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Post your pre-game, during-game, and post-game comments in the thread below!