Finally, the rivalry has come back to the Marriott Center!
The all-time basketball series between BYU and Utah sits 129-128 and the razor thin margin sits in favor of the Cougars!
Following a heated and bizarre cancellation, the Cougars and the Utes will play on the hallowed hardwood of the Marriott Center.
In this episode of CougarCast:
- New Star Wars Day and outrageous predictions for “The Last Jedi.”
- BYU Hoops takeaways after 10 games.
- BYU and Utah’s statistical similarities.
- #SafetyFirst, #Coack80K and all the other razzing of the BYU fans toward Larry Krystkowiak should be fun.
- The forgotten part of the “cooling off period” is that this was actually a battle of wills between Dave Rose and Larry Krystkowiak.
- Handling Utah’s depth in the front court and Yoeli Childs avoiding foul trouble.
- Using Zac Seljaas at the 4.
- The money lineup for BYU that must play winning basketball is McKay Cannon, TJ Haws, Elijah Bryant, Zac Seljaas, Yoeli Childs.
- Not allowing Utah to be successful from a simple “3 and D” game plan.
- Resume implications of Saturday night’s game.
- Bonus Football talk: Quick reactions to Jeff Grimes being hired to be the new BYU Offensive Coordinator.
- Strange breakup stories.