The implications for the 2017 BYU Football season are huge tonight when the Cougars take on the Utah State Aggies in an important in-state clash.
To talk about the game, Keith went on to the Full Court Press on KVNU — the Home of the Aggies — in Logan, Utah to discuss the rivalry matchup.
Joined by host Eric Frandsen, the interview discussed:
- The implications of Friday night’s game for BYU.
- How much does a players-only meeting matter in changing the Y’s destiny?
- The benefits of coming off a bye week.
- Can you make a read off of the separate performances of Utah State and BYU’s common opponent — Wisconsin?
- The struggles of the BYU defense against the pass and the run.
- Is Beau Hoge more dangerous for Utah State to go against than Tanner Mangum?
- Utah State is playing with a fast pace offensively, how does that influence the BYU’s defense?
- The ridiculous opening Vegas line of -6 1⁄2 in favor of the Cougars.
Thanks to KVNU for allowing the use of their interview for our podcast!