Boise State is next on BYU Football’s schedule in what has become a real up-and-down season for the Cougars.
BYU came off of a bye and lost to Northern Illinois out of the MAC last week, in a 7-6 game. That brought BYU’s overall record to 4-4, so the Cougs are sitting at .500 with a few weeks left in the season. Will they get those couple more wins to become bowl eligible? Will one of them be an upset at Boise State? Lest we forget that this BYU team DID upset Wisconsin at Camp Randall... Maybe the team DOES do better on the road, as BYU player Michael Shelton implied in comments he made earlier this week.
Boise State is at 6-2 on the season, second only in their conference to, uh... Utah State. Boise’s losses came at the hands of Oklahoma State and San Diego State. Boise State’s most recent game was on Saturday against Air Force. The Broncos won that matchup with the Falcons, 48-38.
Here is how you can watch BYU play in Boise on Saturday night:
- Sat. Nov. 3, 8:15 p.m. MDT
- Albertsons Stadium, Boise, Idaho
TV Broadcast Team:
- Kevin Brown (play-by-play)
- Andre Ware (analyst)
- Alex Corddry (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (7 p.m. MDT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.