BYU hadn’t played on the road since opening at Nevada, but Saturday brings the second of two road games this week when the Cougars visit Weber State.
BYU (5-3) is coming off a 92-89 overtime loss at Illinois State on Wednesday.
Weber State, the in-state foe, plays in the Big Sky Conference. BYU leads the series 12-8 for games in Ogden but Weber has not won in the series since 2003.
Weber State (4-2) is hovering above 150 in Ken Pomeroy’s ratings and is expected to finish top two in the Big Sky, so it would make for an OK road win. KenPom has BYU winning by 3 at a 60% probability.
For those in Utah, the drive to Ogden is doable for many of you so if interested, available tickets start at $10.
Here’s how to watch if you won’t be in the arena:
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 7:00 p.m. MST
- Dee Events Center, Ogden, Utah (cap. 11,500)
- KJZZ TV (in Utah)
- WatchBigSky.com for computer users (free)
- Pluto TV app channel 235, for mobile/tablet/smart TV (free)
TV Broadcast Team:
- Dave Fox (play-by-play), Lance Allred (analyst)
Leave any thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.