After getting an invite to compete in the Philadelphia 76ers NBA summer league minicamp, former BYU guard Elijah Bryant showed enough to earn a spot on the team’s summer league roster. Bryant is 1 of 14 players on the 76ers roster.
Each NBA team will play 3 games against predetermined teams, after which every team will be seeded and play in a single-elimination tournament.
Here is the 76ers 3-game schedule:
- vs Celtics; Friday, July 6; 7:30 p.m. EST; ESPN
- vs Lakers; Saturday, July 7; 11:30 p.m. EST; ESPN
- vs Wizards; Monday, July 9; 5:30 p.m. EST; NBAtv
After playing in 32 games for the Dallas Mavericks this past season, Collinsworth was a late addition to the Mavericks Vegas Summer League Roster.
Here is the Mavs 3-game schedule:
- vs Suns; Friday, July 6; 9:30 p.m. EST; ESPN
- vs Bucks; Sunday, July 8; 7:00 p.m. EST; NBAtv
- vs Warriors; Monday, July 9; 7:30 p.m. EST; NBAtv
Best of luck to Kyle and Elijah as they represent BYU and compete in the Vegas Summer League!