After a bye week, BYU Football is back in action and on the road Saturday afternoon, in Tampa, FL to face the South Florida Bulls.
The Cougars will be looking to get back in the win column after two losses in a row — The most recent a disappointing one at Toledo. The Cougars are 2-3 on the season, and need to keep winning to get bowl eligible. For the first time this season, Jaren Hall will be starting at QB. Zach Wilson is out for the season with a hand injury.
The Bulls are also 2-3 on the season, having beat South Carolina State and UCONN. They’ve lost to SMU, Georgia Tech, and no. 19 Wisconsin.
The Color Guide says to wear white if you will be at the game in Tampa. Here’s how to watch, if you’ll be at home:
- Sat. Oct. 12, 1:30 p.m. MT
- Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
- CBS Sports Network (If you don’t have this channel, try a free trial with Fubo, Youtube TV, or PS Vue)
TV Broadcast Team:
- Dave Ryan (play by play)
- Corey Chavous (analyst)
- Keenan Reynolds (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (12:30 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (5 p.m. MT, or immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.