It’s Homecoming for BYU Football (2-4) Saturday night, and the no. 14 Boise State Broncos (6-0) will be in Provo.
It’s been more than a month since the BYU Cougars have won a game. Hopefully coming home will be just what they need to get back in the win column — But it certainly not be an easy task against the undefeated Broncos.
BYU lost to no. 22 Washington, before hitting the road and losing to Toledo. Then there was a bye week, followed by a loss to USF last weekend. As for Boise, they’ve beaten Marshall, Portland State, Air Force, UNLV, and most recently, Hawaii in Boise, 59-37.
For those braving the late and the cold to see the game in person at LaVell Edwards Stadium — Wear royal. If you will be watching from home, here’s how you can do that:
- Sat. Oct. 19, 8:15 p.m. MT
- LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, Utah
TV Broadcast Team:
- Clay Matvick (play by play)
- Ryan Leaf (analyst)
- Taylor McGregor (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (7 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (12 a.m. MT [10/20], or immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
- BYU Sports Network
- KSL News Radio
- Sirius/XM Radio Channel 143 (BYU Radio)
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.