Saturday afternoon marks Senior Day for BYU Football against Idaho State. Nineteen seniors on BYU’s team will be recognized. The afternoon will also likely be highlighted by the return of sophomore QB Zach Wilson, who has been cleared to play after breaking his thumb.
A win over Idaho State would [finally] qualify the 5-4 Cougars for a bowl game. The Idaho State Bengals, from the Big Sky Conference, are 3-7 on the season. Most recently, they lost 48-5 to Eastern Washington.
Last week, BYU won a close one against the Liberty Flames, 31-24. After BYU’s last home game Saturday, they head on the road to face UMASS, then San Diego State to close out the season.
Hopefully many of you will be able to be at LaVell Edwards Stadium to honor our awesome seniors (check the first page of the game notes to see who all will be honored). The Color Guide says to wear royal blue. If you can’t make it, here’s how to watch:
- Sat. Nov. 16, 1:00 p.m. MT
- LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, Utah
TV Broadcast Team:
- Dave McCann (play by play)
- Blaine Fowler (analyst)
- Spencer Linton (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (noon MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (4:30 p.m. MT, or immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.