Week 3 of the 2019 BYU Cougars football season sees the #24 University of Southern California Trojans visiting LaVell Edwards Stadium for an afternoon kick in front of a national television audience.
USC has found early season momentum with a win over Fresno State and an impressive showing against Stanford. What will the surging Trojans look like on the road? How will their true freshman quarterback Kedon Slovis manage a different environment?
Meanwhile, after an entertaining and memorable game in Knoxville, the Y look to carry over the momentum and magic against their ranked foes.
In this episode of CougarCast:
- The amazing amount of games decided on the last play under Kalani Sitake.
- Can Ty’Son Williams be the focal point of the BYU offense?
- How the Tennessee victory may alter the rest of the season.
- BYU’s defensive war of attrition.
- USC football has always had stellar athletes — has Graham Harrell brought the Trojans structure to make them a real threat?
- BYU’s need to gang tackle
- JAKE THE MAKE
- Field position management and the role it plays in winning and losing.