BYU Football will take on its third, ranked Pac-12 team of the season Saturday afternoon in no. 22 Washington at LaVell Edwards Stadium. In honor of college football’s 150th anniversary, the game will be a ‘throwback’ one, with homage to the past being paid in BYU’s uniforms, field, hot dog prices, and more.
BYU is coming off of a second consecutive overtime win. The Cougars beat the USC Trojans, 30-27 in OT last week. BYU is 2-1 on the season, with that one loss coming against no. 10 Utah. The Washington Huskies are also 2-1 with their one loss coming at the hands of Cal, 20-19. Last week, Washington put an impressive 52-20 beat-down on Hawaii. This will be Washington’s first road game of the season, just as it was USC’s.
Washington is a 6.5 point favorite, but we’ll see if the Cardiac Cougs can keep the heart-stopping wins coming. If you’ll be at LaVell Edwards Stadium, wear white. If you can’t make it, here’s how to watch:
- Sat. Sept. 21, 1:30 p.m. MT
- LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, Utah
- ABC (for those in the west) or ESPN2. See coverage map, below:
BYU hosts No. 21 Washington on Saturday at 1:30pm MT in a nationally featured telecast on ABC/ESPN2.— BYU FOOTBALL (@BYUfootball) September 19, 2019
The following coverage map indicates which areas of the country will receive the game on ABC or ESPN2:#BYUFOOTBALL #GoCougs pic.twitter.com/Hd2YXkQPqE
TV Broadcast Team:
- Steve Levy (play by play)
- Brian Griese (analyst)
- Todd McShay (field analyst)
- Molly McGrath (sideline reporter)
- Countdown to Kickoff (12:30 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (5 p.m. MT, or immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.