BYU Football’s back on the road this weekend to face the Toledo Rockets of the MAC on Saturday afternoon (or morning, if you’re on the west coast). The Cougars are coming off of a tough 45-19 loss at home to Washington, while the Rockets put up a whopping 41 points at Colorado State last week, in a game that they won 41-35.
Toledo is 2-1 on the season with that one loss coming to Kentucky in week 1, 38-24. In addition to Colorado State, they beat Murray State.
BYU is 2-2 on the year with those losses to Washington and Utah, and those wins over Tennessee and USC.
This week’s game will stream on ESPN+, to which you must be subscribed in order to watch. We’ll include a link for you to go and subscribe if you still need to do that. It’s $4.99 per month, and you can cancel at any time. If you’re not going to be at Glass Bowl Stadium (the Color Guide says to wear royal blue if you will be), here’s how you can watch:
- Sat. Sept. 28, 10:00 a.m. MT
- Glass Bowl Stadium, Toledo, Ohio
ESPN+ — Use this link to subscribe.
TV Broadcast Team:
- Michael Reghi (play by play)
- Dustin Fox (analyst)
- Countdown to Kickoff (9 a.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (1:30 p.m. MT, or immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.