BYU Football will be in Knoxville to face the Tennessee Volunteers Saturday evening. Both teams are coming off of disappointing week one losses — BYU to Utah for the ninth time in a row (30-12 was the score), and Tennessee to Georgia State (38-30 was the score). Both teams lost at their home stadiums, too. Needless to say, each of the teams have something to prove — But only one can prevail. Tennessee is a 3.5 point favorite, and ESPN’s Matchup Predictor (according to FPI) gives the Vols a 72 percent chance of winning the game.
The color schedule says to wear royal blue if you’ll be at Neyland Stadium, Cougar fans. Here’s how you can tune in to the game if not:
- Sat. Sept. 7, 5:00 p.m. MT
- Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, Tennessee
TV Broadcast Team:
- Dave Pasch (play by play)
- Greg McElroy (analyst)
- Tom Luginbill (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (4 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (8:30 p.m. MT, or immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.