No. 22 BYU Football’s next game is Friday night at LaVell Edwards Stadium against the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. The Bulldogs come from Ruston, Louisiana and Conference USA, where they are 2-0 so far on the season.
Last year, LA Tech won 10 games last year and capped off their season with a 14-0 win over Miami in the Walk On’s Independence Bowl. Their first win this season came at Southern Miss, 31-30. Last week, the Bulldogs played at home against Houston Baptist and laid the hurt on them, 66-38.
BYU is also 2-0 on the year, with wins at Navy and at home against Troy. The Cougars won that game against the Trojans last week, 48-7. This will be the first-ever meeting for BYU and LA Tech.
Just like last week, no spectators will be allowed in the stadium. Here’s how you can watch:
- Fri. Oct. 2, 7:00 p.m. MT
- LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, Utah
TV Broadcast Team:
- Dave Flemming (play by play)
- Andre Ware (analyst)
- Stormy Buonantony (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (6 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (Immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.