No. 12 BYU Football is back in Provo and will face Texas State on Saturday night.
BYU last played on Fri. at Houston where they pulled off a 43-26 victory. The Cougars come in to Saturday night’s matchup at an undefeated 5-0.
Meanwhile, the Sun Belt’s Texas State is just 1-5, with that one win coming at UL Monroe on Sept. 19. The Bobcats last played at South Alabama on Sat. Oct. 17, losing that game, 30-20.
UTSA is a common opponent of Texas State and BYU. Texas State played UTSA in their season-opener and lost, 51-48 in two overtimes. BYU overcame UTSA, 27-20 two weeks ago.
For the first time this season, some fans will be allowed in LaVell Edwards Stadium! If you aren’t one of the lucky 6,000 permitted to attend, here’s how to watch:
- Sat. Oct. 24, 8:15 p.m. MT
- LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, Utah
TV Broadcast Team:
- Dave Flemming (play by play)
- Rod Gilmore (analyst)
- Stormy Buonantony (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (7 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (Immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.