It’s Homecoming Week for No. 15 BYU Football! The Cougars will take on the Roadrunners of UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio) on Saturday afternoon in Provo. The 3-1 Roadrunners are visiting from Conference USA.
UTSA was just handed their first loss of the season on Oct. 3 when they fell, 21-13 at UAB. Prior to that, they had three straight wins over Texas State, Stephen F. Austin, and Middle Tennessee.
The 15th-ranked Cougars come into the game as a more than 30-point favorite, with a perfect 3-0 record, and with plenty of hype surrounding them and QB Zach Wilson. BYU played Louisiana Tech last week at LaVell Edwards Stadium and pulled off a convincing 45-14 victory.
For the third home game in a row, there will be no spectators allowed in the stadium, so you’ll need to know how to watch this one.
- Sat. Oct. 10, 1:30 p.m. MT
- LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, Utah
TV Broadcast Team:
- Anish Shroff (play by play)
- Tom Luginbill (analyst)
- Taylor McGregor (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (12:30 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (Immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.