Here’s something we weren’t sure that we would be saying this year — College football is back! Despite a rollercoaster offseason with lots of twists and turns provided by the COVID pandemic, BYU Football will kick off the 2020-21 season Monday evening in Annapolis, Maryland against the Navy Midshipmen. This will be just the third matchup ever between the two teams (1-1, Navy’s won one, BYU won the most recent one back in 1989). And with plenty of great storylines to go around (like how their head coach interviewed to be our head coach a few years ago, just to name one).
BYU at Navy is certainly one of the highlights of college football’s return so far, and with a primetime slot on Labor Day, there will likely be a lot of eyes on the game — Just not actually in the stadium since no fans are allowed. Here’s how you can watch from home:
- Mon. Sept. 7, 6:00 p.m. MT
- Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Annapolis, Maryland
TV Broadcast Team:
- Rece Davis (play by play)
- Kirk Herbstreit (analyst)
- Allison Williams (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (5 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (Immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.