After a long eight months, BYU Football is back Saturday night as they face the Arizona Wildcats in the inaugural Vegas Kickoff Classic.
It was announced that Jaren Hall will be the new QB1 for BYU, replacing Zach Wilson. Last year, the Cougars went an impressive 11-1. Their last game of the year was played against UCF in the Boca Raton Bowl, where the Cougars won, 49-23.
Due to COVID, the Wildcats played just five games last year and lost all of them. Their most recent game was played on Dec. 11, 2020, where they lost 7-70 to Arizona State.
If you won’t be at the new home of the Las Vegas Raiders to see BYU vs. Arizona, here’s how you can watch the game:
- Sat. Sept. 4, 8:30 p.m. MT
- Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada
TV Broadcast Team:
- Dave Flemming (play by play)
- Rod Gilmore (analyst)
- Stormy Buonantony (sideline)
- Countdown to Kickoff (6:30 p.m. MT on BYUtv and byutvsports.com)
- Dave McCann and a group of other analysts preview the game.
- BYUtv Sports Post-Game (Immediately following the game’s end on BYUtv)
- Player and coach interviews, game highlights, analysis, and more.
Leave any and all of your thoughts from before, during, or after the game in the comments below.