BYU will be back in the Marriott Center for the second game of a three-game home stand to face the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils. The Cougars are coming off of a dominant performance over Adams State last Friday night. The Delta Devils are on the tail end of a four-game road trip and are yet to pick up a win at this early stage of the season.
The Cougars are averaging 82.3 points per game while the Delta Devils are among the NCAA Division I worsts at only 55.3 points per game. Both teams rely on a balanced scoring attacks and do not get a bulk of scoring from any one player. For a full breakdown of this matchup make sure to check out our What you need to know: BYU vs. Mississippi Valley State preview.
Here are the details you need to watch or listen to the game:
- Wednesday, Nov. 25, 7:00 p.m. MT
- Marriott Center, Provo, UT
- Mississippi Valley State (none available)
TV Broadcast team:
- Dave McCann - play-by-play
- Blaine Fowler - analyst
- Spencer Linton - courtside
- Available online at byutv.org and on the BYUtv app for iOS, Android, Roku, and more.
- Mississippi Valley State vs. BYU will replay on BYUtv at 10:00 p.m. MT