Keith discusses what he's learned about the BYU basketball team over the first five games. Plus, a look at the rivalry matchup against a challenging University of Utah basketball team. For more on this game check out the game page, Cougars vs Utes coverage
In this episode of CougarCast:
- Kyle Collinsworth breaks the NCAA record for career triple doubles! (2:15)
- Nick Emery is so good and consistent and has a chance to break the most unbreakable record BYU Hoops record (3:10). The importance of engaged, high effort on defense. (5:30)
- The good (defense/rebounds) and bad (turnovers/passing) of Kyle Davis (6:55).
- Chase Fischer is BYU's litmus man. (12:00)
- Dave Rose is still trying to calibrate his team in a way that wins games most efficiently. (14:00)
- A look into the challenges BYU will face against the University of Utah's Jakob Poeltl and Jordan Loveridge. (17:00)
Need more podcasting goodness? Check out The Zone Leaders with Steve Pierce and Jake Welch.
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Please add yours.