The BYU basketball team is spending the holiday in Hawaii to participate in the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic. The Cougars will open up the tournament with a matchup versus the Harvard Crimson this afternoon.
Harvard won the Ivy League tournament championship and made an NCAA tournament appearance last season, but have gotten off to a rough 3-6 start this year. Harvard is led by junior Zena Edosomwan, who is averaging a double (12.7 points & 10.1 rebounds per game). However, the Crimson rely on a balanced scoring attack with seven player that average between 6.1 to 12.7 points per game.
For a full breakdown of this matchup check out our "What you need to know about BYU basketball and the Diamond Head Classic" preview.
Here are the details you need to watch or listen to the game:
- Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2:30 p.m. MT
- Stan Sheriff Center, Honolulu, HI
TV Broadcast team:
- Kanoa Leahey - play-by-play
- Cory Alexander - analyst
- WatchESPN.com (participating TV provider required)
- There are currently no plans to rebroadcast the BYU vs. Harvard game.