What's that sound? Its the siren sound of squeaky sneakers. Basketball is here!
In this episode:
- Outlook for the outstanding Tyler Haws (4:04)
- The amazing recovery of Kyle Collinsworth (9:15)
- Floor spacing is the problem for BYU's offense in halfcourt. Can Chase Fischer be the answer from 3 point land? (11:50)
- Who on the Cougars frontcourt can score? Maybe no one. (18:05)
- The hype and story of Corbin Kaufusi and what's realistic? (21:50)
- BYU's defense was poor last season, will there more of the same? Can the Cougars play more than a 2-3 zone? (27:12)
- More productive on offense this year? (29:30)
- To win championships, a team needs a savvy playmaker, BYU doesn't have one. (32:12)
- Predicting every game on the schedule. (33:45)
- EA Sports Maui Invitational - San Diego State and the pitfalls of playing Chaminade. (34:57)
- Utah State (38:22)
- Utah (40:15)
- Stanford (41:45)
- UMass (43:02)
- Gonzaga in Provo (43:50)
- Portland - Bobby Sharp and Thomas Van Der Mars still haunting our dreams (46:00)
- Brad Waldow leads St. Mary's (48:27)
- Johnny Dee and San Diego (49:10)
- Who's the most hated player on the schedule this year? (50:47)
- Season predictions (52:40)
Looking for more podcasting fun? Of course you are! Check out VTF's Jake Welch and the internet's Zach Bloxham on the "Zone Leaders Podcast"
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Feel free to add yours.
Do you have a reason to hate an opponent, or have a source for what Bronco's fireside talk title will be? Share with us!