Tosh and Keith are reminded of a very important lesson at the beginning of this podcast. Don't turn your back on the Wolf Pack, you might end up in a body bag!
In this episode:
- This is a dangerous game for the Cougars (1:22)
- Nevada QB Cody Fajardo and the balanced Nevada offensive attack (2:35)
- Does the BYU D give up big plays? (6:25)
- Is the reputation of BYU being vulnerable to a mobile QB still valid? (8:35)
- With injuries, new players are getting a chance to make an impact in the defense (9:28)
- Nevada's 2014 campaign (13:21)
- An evaluation of BYU Defensive Coordinator Nick Howell and the BYU D (14:35)
- Tosh's conspiracy theory about conference allegiance within the referees (17:13)
- After 6 quarters, what do you think of Christian Stewart? (20:30)
- Where does Christian Stewart like to throw the ball? That's why Devin Mahina had a big game (23:25)
- Nevada's defense (24:25)
- Tosh and Keith want to hang out with Nevada DE Brock Hekking (25:43)
- How improved with the BYU offense be? (26:55)
- Is Nevada a better team than Boise State? (31:50)
- Ten for Tosh! (32:55)
- Reason the hate the Nevada Wolf Pack (41:42)
- Bronco's Fireside Talk (44:20)
- Tosh's game and score prediction (46:20)
- Keith's game and score prediction (47:20)
- Saturday's game is the "keystone" game of the season (49:27)
Looking for more podcasting fun? Of course you are! Check out VTF's Jake Welch and the internet's Zach Bloxham on the "Zone Leaders Podcast"
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Feel free to add yours.
Do you have a reason to hate an opponent, or have a source for what Bronco's fireside talk title will be? Share with us!