The UConn Huskies are coming to LaVell Edwards Stadium to play a football game against the Brigham Young University Cougars. Listen up and be ready for the game!
In this episode of CougarCast:
- A miserable performance in Michigan. (:50)
- Using the Huey Lewis recovery plan. (2:10)
- Recalling last seasons matchup with UConn. (5:20)
- UConn is not so good on offense and so good on defense. (6:15)
- BYU offensive woes including a few poor passes by Tanner Mangum. (9:25)
- Blocking UConn defensive lineman Folorunso Fatukasi is harder than spelling and saying his name. (12:45)
- Vegas is favoring BYU by 18 1/2 points. (14:25)
- Keith's worst case scenario/reasons to be pessimistic (17:50)
- Tosh's best case scenario/reasons to be optimistic (21:15)
- Ten for Tosh! (23:40)
- Bronco's Fireside Talk (29:35)
- Ty Detmer's Week 5 Disaster at Oregon (31:45)
- Reason to Hate the UConn Huskies (32:45)
- Game and score predictions (35:50)
- General Conference predictions (38:00)
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Please add yours.
Do you have a reason to hate an opponent, or have a source for what Bronco's fireside talk title will be? Share with us!