In this episode:
- Cougarettes are 14-time National Champions and are closer to chasing downing "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair (:45)
- Jodi Maxfield is the best coach at BYU (2:35)
- Tosh has his doubts about these National Championships (2:45)
- So many questions and no known answers about the Cougarettes (4:00)
- The Cougarettes are really good dancers (5:25)
- The Cougarette scandal you've been suspecting (6:45)
- A BYU Cougarettes vs. University of Cincinnati Dance Team need to have a dance off to unify the titles (8:00)
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather (10:20)
- Bronco Mendenhall: Hype Man (11:30)
- Pro's and Con's on whether BYU's Offense could live up to Bronco's "most prolific offense of all-time" claim (13:30)
- What does Mitch Mathews do the best as a receiver (15:30)
- Saying the stuff Bronco does is why fans struggle with him, but maybe he is doing it for players psyche (18:00)
- The first four games of the 2015 BYU Football season. Which game is easiest? Which is toughest? (21:15)
- Taysom makes fans feel like BYU can beat anyone, but he has only defeated 1 team that was a top 40 team in at the end of the season (27:00)
- Which road game would you pick if you had to choose one? (31:30)
- The offseason at BYU is suspension season at BYU (35:15)
About The Show
2002 Daily Herald Utah County Name of the Year Award Winner Tosh Mackintosh and Keith Shirts are two friends who bond over BYU Sports. Obsessed, passionate, and opinionated, they chop it up over BYU Hoops and Football.
Here are a few iTunes reviews of the show. Feel free to add yours.
Do you have a reason to hate an opponent, or have a source for what Bronco's fireside talk title will be? Share with us!